Steve Holt Mystery Theatre

Created on at by Steve Holt

Home Forums The Frat Forum Steve Holt Mystery Theatre

This topic contains 22 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Total Frat Forum Total Frat Forum 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Author
    Steve Holt
    Steve Holt
    Participant

Do I really exist? who am I? Why does everyone think I don’t exist?!?!

Cedar
    Cedar
    Participant

I don’t think anyone here actually gives a shit either way.

OozmaKappa
    OozmaKappa
    Participant

If you go to Grandex.co you can see the names of all the people who work for TFM so which one is Steve Holt? Lol I need to judge him based on his looks

Bro.J. Simpson
      Participant

I think his name is Justin but he may be a remote and not be listed

OozmaKappa
    OozmaKappa
    Participant

There’s a guy named Justin Hurst idk he’s not what I had in mind because he has a lot of tattoos and looks like he’s 12

prex
    prex
    Participant

Wouldn’t be surprised if I found out he was the alter ego of some staff member

Bro.J. Simpson
      Participant

I’m pretty sure Bolen is the intern

DZLady15
        DZLady15
        Participant

There is a Big Time Bank Loan Officer in Dallas/Austin named Steve Holt. Maybe he denied Dorn and the TFM staff loans for a house or something so they got even with him.

DZLady15
        DZLady15
        Participant

BroJ, are you the same BroJ from TSM?

Cedar
        Cedar
        Participant

Hello, let me be the first to welcome you to the TotalFratForum, my name is Cedar and I am apart of the TFF Welcoming Committee. I’d like to politely ask for you to post your snapchat so that the Gentlemen of TotalFratForum can properly welcome you to the team. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
        Cedar Ma’fuckin Falls

OozmaKappa
        OozmaKappa
        Participant

^ lmaoooo Cedar hahahhaha

Bro.J. Simpson
        Participant

I don’t ever go on TSM anymore but that’s me

DZLady15
    DZLady15
    Participant

Thank you for the warm welcome Cedar. I’m not exactly “snapchat” material. I’m 5’10 and 150lbs. I’m the type that comes up when BRO J googles ‘thick chicks’. šŸ˜‰

Bro.J. Simpson
      Participant

I have a feeling you may know me and I apologize.

Henry_Eighth
    Participant

Whoever, or whatever, posts on TFM as “SteveHolt” posts on PGP as “CashBack.” I assume both are just click bait accounts run by the staff.

Henry_Eighth
    Participant

Best guess as to the identity of SteveHolt: John Durant. @JADurant3

OozmaKappa
      OozmaKappa
      Participant

No John Durant posts a lot republican stuff on his twitter but Steve Holt is voting for Hillary. We’ll find him one day

Henry_Eighth
        Participant

“SteveHolt” is not a real person. It is a character. The character says it likes Hillary. The character has also revealed a lot of other personal information in the various posts. If you take all that personal info and try to connect the dots, it doesn’t add up to shit. It’s just a lot of meaningless red herrings. And this Hillary business is just more meaningless shit. It reveals nothing about the person or people who actually write the articles. The same person who writes as SteveHolt also writes for PGP as CashBack.

Steve-Holt

How dare you call me click bait! Such a Dick!

Sal Naturale
    Sal Naturale
    Participant

SteveHolt is easy if you’ve been paying attention. Writer for Grandex and Gawker. Lived in NC, Austin, now Chicago. Has weird ideas about pizza. If you can’t find him in five minutes then you aren’t trying.

Total Frat Forum
      Total Frat Forum
      Keymaster

For the longest time we thought Steve was everyone at TFM who didn’t want to get called out for writing dumb shit.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments

Comments are disabled for this post.