The_MadFratter

Created on at by Henry_Eighth

Home Forums The Frat Forum The_MadFratter

This topic contains 17 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Total Frat Forum Total Frat Forum 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author

Henry_Eighth
    Participant

Here’s an interesting link:

http://totalfratmove.com/user/the_madfratter/?section=comments

You can see every comment made on TFM in the last five years. This is apparently an account used to monitor comment activity. There are over 54600 pages of comments, including forum comments. But the actual comments stop appearing somewhere around page 54500.

Cedar
    Cedar
    Participant

It actually makes sense it’s a much more efficient way of policing the comments. Nonetheless

Vance
    Vance
    Participant

Great detective work. I wonder how many TFM accounts actually belong to the staff. They are sensitive. They make fun of everything under the sun but as soon as you make fun of TFM it’s delete, delete, blackball.

LouFerrigno
    LouFerrigno
    Participant

Try making any comment referencing the totalfratforum on there. Every single one gets deleted.

Vance
      Vance
      Participant

You’re right, I noticed the same thing. Why would TFM even do that, the content is different. TFM didn’t want their Forum so it’s not like it’s a competing forum. And besides, doesn’t ManOutfiiters sound a lot like FanOutfitters?

DZLady15
    DZLady15
    Participant

I clicked on this and read through all the comments. W/hen you read them in order without knowing where they came from they seem creepy.

Henry_Eighth
    Participant

Here are two more accounts that display all of the comments: Nostbrodamus and Pakistani American.

http://direct.totalfratmove.com/user/nostbrodamus/?section=comments

http://totalfratmove.com/user/pakistani-american/?section=comments

They probably have several of these distributed among the staff and used to monitor the comments.

And, no, I don’t spend all of my time looking for these. Just got lucky when looking for something else.

DZLady15
      DZLady15
      Participant

Vey interesting finds. You are like the frat Sherlock Holmes.
      Oh an Cedar, I saw you got blackballed on TFM again. Ok?

OozmaKappa
        OozmaKappa
        Participant

Lol he said something about gays and he got banned haha TFM is going soft

Cedar
        Cedar
        Participant

I’m pretty sure I got balled because I started having a conversation with myself after that comment, I was on a 24 hour watch at the time and had nothing better to do but it’s all been deleted. Not quite as fun as the first time I got balled but whatever, I only have another month overseas and get on TFM when I’m bored and I’ve spent the last few days between Dubai and Manama so I haven’t really been bored since then.

Vance
    Vance
    Participant

Ok, so I have a question for Cedar, who has been around a very long time. I read #TheChalkening story on the front page and started to look at some Old Row stuff. It seems they have been around longer than TFM. Did TFM copy them and was there some sort of war between them? What happened?

OozmaKappa
    OozmaKappa
    Participant

I’m banned from Old Row lol but they’ve been around longer than TFM. The Old Row guys hate TFM because TFM basically copied their idea of a frat website and are more popular because of their more liberal views. I’m friends with a couple of the Old Row guys on Twitter and they are actual idiots. I think some guys from TFM still post on Old Row and there are some on here also. Looking at you, Kilgore. A whole bunch of them are obsessed with their top tier status at Ole Miss but they failed out and go to community college now. Pretty funny tbh you should check them out

Vance
      Vance
      Participant

I wondered about the popularity. TFM has a million Twitter followers and Old Row has about 150K. It makes sense now. TFM is liberal and the pics seem “staged”-I know they are real but sometimes they seem unauthentic, whereas the Old Row pics look less filtered.
      I noticed that TFM is stone cold Steve Austin against Trump, while Old Row is All In For Trump.

So where does that put this TFF site? A hybrid of the two?

OozmaKappa
        OozmaKappa
        Participant

Yup. Especially when it comes to social aspects, TFM is pretty liberal when it comes to respecting people of all colors and sexual orientations and all that stuff. If you look at the discussions on OR, they still say words that generally would be considered super inappropriate today, like faggot and nigger. If you say any of that stuff on TFM you get banned. So if you’re looking for a more conservative place that caters to white dudes from southern states, Old Row is a good place to be. I think TFF is closer to Old Row than TFM honestly. A lot of the TSM girls are Bernie supporters ew

Cedar
    Cedar
    Participant

I don’t completely believe that TFM copied OR, I’m pretty sure they’ve both been around since like 2010. I didn’t get on either until a couple years later. When the forums were up there was a good explanation from a couple users who know more than me about the creation of TFM, Dorn even chimed in on it. Either way they both really copied fratty.net http://web.archive.org/web/20060106042347/http://www.fratty.net/

TFM Dude
    Participant

I did’t really comment much on TFM, mostly read the comments alot. I recognize you. You are Cedar Fucking Falls. I thought you were dead.

Henry_Eighth
    Participant
    Total Frat Forum
    Total Frat Forum
    Keymaster

They have spies everywhere!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments

Comments are disabled for this post.